Monday, May 10, 2004

Rant of the Minute

This post illustrates what a "Rant of the Minute" post will typically be like. This rant is about my lazy, vacation hording, piss me off, boss. There was this big rush to hurry up and get the CD done - so I did and now he has been sitting on his ass about it for 4 yiffing weeks! Also, he wanted me to put together a new website, something classy and quick...emphasis on quick - so I cranked him out a very fashonable website and told him it was ready. What does he do? He tells me he took a look at it and he wants to change some things - I ask what - he says he will look again and make a list...no word now for almost 4 weeks.
Which begs the question.

WHAT WAS THE YIFFING RUSH?!?!?


This has been a Rant of the Minute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home