Thursday, May 12, 2005

60 Second Theater: Elektra

Yep, how about that - a new show and a new 60 Second Theater spot all in one day.

Today's Presentation: Elektra

I only ask that if you replay it in public (radio, podcast, etc.) that you properly credit me. Please feel free to direct people to this website (Mr. Me's Emporium) or to one of the other 2 mirror sites (60 Second Theater, or Sixty Second Theater). I would also appreciate a little "tip" in my digital tip jar.

I would like to officially thank LightningMP3.com for hosting the MP3 file. They are by far the most awesome host (free and no linking restrictions!). If you have a need for an MP3 host, I ask you to consider them.

Also, if you are interested in getting my podcast you can pickup the RSS feed here. If you are only interested in my 60 Second Theater clips, check out one of those 2 mirror sites and subscribe to one of their feeds.

Thank you and enjoy!
~ Mr. Me ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home