Tuesday, May 03, 2005

The Verdict

Yes, the verdict is in. Apparently the confessional box has been desecrated and at least one listener has voted against it. Here is what they had to say:
Please, please, please, please, for the love of all that is holy, DO
NOT do anymore confessionals. Thank you for considering my gag
reflex. Keep up the post casting, but AGAIN, DO NOT do anymore
confessionals.

I'm out

P.S. NO MORE CONFESSIONALS!!! Thanks and Seriously, NO MORE CONFESSIONALS.


I would like to suggest a compromise: I won't do any more confessionals about myself (or my wife for that matter) if it will appease the masses. Fair enough?

I know that the comments are down and I am looking for a replacement (although I would love to have working comments I am not entirely sure about Blogger's comment system as of yet). Thank you to everyone that has contacted us in other ways (yes, as of this writing, all 1 of you). I really hope that in the future this will take off, I know that some podcasts never make it off the ground becuase they can't seem to find a listener base. So I suggest that you recommend us to your family, friends, and coworkers (and just about anyone else you can think of) to help us out.

Thanks again for the support and love,
~ Mr. Me ~

PS - The PodcastAlley.com Voter program that I talked about in show #1 is almost done! I promise that it will be up for downloading by friday at the very latest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home