Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Introducing

Brand spanking new podcast show! This is more of what I wanted when I said that things had to change to become a show. I had the opportunity to put together a smashing podcast with my brother in law "Jay", his fiance "Boo Boo Kitty Fuck", my wife "Max", and I "Dave". Judging by the names, this podcast is rated R for language and sexual descriptions.

I would like to note that this podcast may not be indicative of our regular show. In most of the future podcasts, it will probably be just Max and I. But it was great to get the crew together for this endeavor.

Without further adieu, I give you:
The Dave & Max Show #1 - 04-09-05



PS - Thank you for being so patient with the show notes! Our new show email address is DAMShow@gmail.com

Laters,
~ Mr. Me ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home