Thursday, March 24, 2005

03/24/05 Quick Audio Post

this is an audio post - click to play

For those of you that don't want to listen (or simply don't have the time), below is a transcript.

Transcript (45 sec 136 kb):
And another one bites the dust. Well you know I know that I was talking about... um... updating with a 60 second theater post, but I have been waiting for my female tallent to get better. She has been a little under the weather. And of course by tallent I mean my wife - she is the most tallented person I know. Anyway, back to what I was saying originally. And another one bites the dust. We have had another person quit at my work which means more work for us. Well I think that I would be more upset if she actually did work, you know we were actually pulling her weight anyway so I think that it has actually streamlined things a bit. Well that is all the time that I have for now. I'll talk at cha later, Mr. Me Out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home