Friday, May 28, 2004

Minor UD & and a Bit O' Commentary

First the project update. Things are going smoothly for the most part. I have created life, it works with a fairly good accuracy and functions to a minimal degree. Everything is still text driven (GUI is the last step for me). I am trying to add in the ability to search for groups of words (EX: this AND that) which is a bit frusturating at least. Until the next update then.

Time for banter. I just wanted to give a shout out to all my homies that get a long three day weekend (like me might I add) and give a "nah nah nah nah nah" to all those who don't. Just kidding, I feel for ya. By some small miracle I managed to work out a way to get out of work tomorrow. Which means 3 full days of freedom - blessed freedom. What great plans do I have for my long weekend you might ask, well I plan to clean off a couple computers, format them and reinstall their operating systems. I might just work on my program a little more. And of course what I am going to be doing the most of is spending time with my fiance. Yep, I know whupped for sure. I admit that there is that element, but truly I do enjoy spending time with her. Well today's note is running a bit long, so I'll cut it off for now. If I get a chance, I will post my exploits this weekend. Look forward to that!
By the way, my personal wealth: $10.18

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home