Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Those Who Bet

YTD: $-46

Those of you who bet on me leaving the house by 3 on Saturday are big losers. I didn't manager to leave the house until about 2 on Sunday due to me coming down with the little cold that has been going around this house the last few days. I have been sicker than a dog - evil sick dogs... Well, I shouldn't say that since it was really only a head cold - but it has managed to make my life a pain in the butt the last few days. I am really happy that I didn't have to work with my father-in-law while I have been sick, now that would just suck.
So what have I been doing with my free time you may ask. I have been making new pics for my DeviantArt account. I have made 2 new ones since my last writing and I am rendering my third. I really need a new computer. The renderings have taken about 12 - 13 hours each, one only took 2.5 but it was very low quality. Today's rendering will probably take about 20 hours, I started it rendering at about 9 and it is only 20% done right now (2:00 PM). *sighs* When will I learn?
Today I have tried to put together a few more job applications, since I got the official "we hate you - and went with someone else for the job you wanted - haha" letter from the state job that I wanted. I can almost feel the dramatic loss of moneys. That job would have given me about a $5 raise from CMS. Yeah - feel sorry for me - the very poor me.
Later,
~ Mr. Me ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home