Thursday, July 29, 2004

The Latest From The Front

"Unofficially Fired" is how I would describe my current position at Carson Masonry (note the lack of a link - bastards...).  This morning I had a little meeting with my manager (assistant manager Mark) and the general manager Chris.  Essentially they told me that I wasn't welcome here anymore and that as a courtesy they would give me 2 weeks to decide if I wanted to "get on the wagon" or "get out".  After I have decided on what direction to go they would then give me another 2 weeks (I guess only if I choose to get on, not out) to prove that I want to be here.  Bastards.  They told me that I wasn't giving 110% - again.  Check out my post from April 27th where you can find a similar prediciment.
This time, I think I am going to find an alternative source of employment.  They told me that I was being sub-standard when neither of them has given me any direction.  If only they would give me a project they would see that I shine.  They even went so far as to tell me repeatedly that I am the only person who can do what I do.  Chris said that it would take him years to get another person that could do what I do.  Well we are closing now, I'd better get the floors clean - lest they have another reason to be mad at me.  Fuckers.
  ~ Mr. Me ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home