Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Jebus...

I really was planning on updating sooner than today, I promise. However life steped int he way and blocked my attemps to do so. I have been stressing out so much over the last few days becuase I had an interview yesterday. Yes, I said interview. I can hear you asking now: "why do you have an interview when you all ready have a job?" The answer is simple: it is a job in the same building doing something else (something more up my alley) and ... well ... it pays more. The interview went wonderfully - I answered all their questions and they seemed very happy with my answers. Always a tell tale sign of a good interview.

For future reference, don't try to type while intoxicated. I am having the roughest time trying to get my fingers to respond even remotely well. I have to keep correcting myself - I almost get two words typed and then I screw one of them up. What is the beverage of choice this evening? A 50/50 mix of Smirnoff Green Apple Twist (which by the way tastes like shit on the rocks) and Kalua Mudslide Mix (spectacular when blended just right). The green apple twist is extremely bitter and leaves you with a facial twitch or two, while the mudslide gives it a sweet flavor and smoothing texture. All and all it tastes quite a bit like a mudslide with a little bitter kick afterwards.

Which brings me to my next topic. I haven't ranted in too long. What is pissing me off this time? Yes, none other than my brother-in-law. He is always creating his own drama, begging for everybody to be involved in it (in his own standoff-ish way) and no sooner do you get involved than he changes his opinion and alienates us. Normally I wouldn't get so upset, but his is a unique brand of assholishness. He tends to make a big deal out of anything. For my wife's opinion, you can check out her blog - or just the post on this topic.

Drunken Ramble: Done,
~ Mr. Me ~

PS: New feature coming soon to a blog new you! I have taken it upon myself to make my own 60 Second Theater spots. I thought that ya'll might enjoy listening to them. I have made 2 new blogs 60 Second Theater, and Sixty Second Theater. I will be mirroring my audio spots on those two websites if anyone is interested.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home