Monday, May 23, 2005

The Empire is Born, Episode 3 Review

I, like many of my other blog fellows have just seen Episode 3. I have to say that I had high expectations going into this film and not only did it live up to it's hype, but it went above and beyond it. What you see below is a simple review, I have made an effort to reduce the number of spoilers, I think there are none - sorry if I ruin it for you.

Episode 3 Review: 5 Stars, Anakin finds himself internally troubled after some odd happenings within the Jedi council. While troubled he is cleaverly led astray to the dark side with promises of power and extra abilities not available on the light side. Anakin finds himself torn between love and light - a battle that turns him to the dark side.

I think that I covered all the major bases, I appologize if it isn't up to your high expectations. I hope to make a 60 Second Theater clip out of this one (which may mean clips of the other 5 episodes).

Until later,
~ Mr. Me ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home