Friday, June 04, 2004

Long weekend update

Although I didn't keep you up to the minute this last weekend, it was rather drab. I had a wonderful time being extremely lazy and I even got to get a little sick on Sunday night (which carried over through Monday). Kinda a long weekend killer if you ask me. The good news is that I got to work on my program quite a bit (to joy of my fiance). I also found time to see Shrek 2 and Troy, both of which I highly recommend. This weekend I plan on enjoying myself with another movie, Calendar Girls (which has serious potential to turn into a chick flick) and possibly catch The Lady Killers (which I know nothing about). For those of you that are wondering if I have taken the time to setup a SourceForge.net account and register my program with them...I have not. Primarily because I have not yet looked into the different types of open source licencing (and I have to pick one before I am allowed to start a new program). Maybe this is the weekend that I will finally invest some time in a GUI for my program...or maybe not. We will see. By the way for all of you that are interested in where I go to relax (with the exception of bed) I really like to surf the new images at deviantart.com, you might too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home