Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Correction

I would like to retract my previous implication that Mr. Baren was dishonorably discharged, but retain my position on the Mushroom Scandal. Additionally, my opponent was blithe when mentioning that I must be the Independant. I don't like labels - not Liberal, not Conservative, not Sticky, and definitly not Independant. This race should be about who we are and what we stand for. I stand for peace, war, and the American way. Never mind that the previous statement is a double entendre and makes little or no sense. Remember I am pro-thinking and not regressive.

I respect Dr. Worm's voting capacity and have done a bit of looking into it. He has a very noble history of voting for tax increases on hippies. I know that this would normally pose no problem however in this race, one cannot afford to alienate themselves from the very roots of their being. I am appaled.

In reference to Baren's "ribbons" and "metals" I commend him. There is nothing quite like a few ribbons and metals to make one feel good about themselves. I would like to thank Baren for the lack of mud slinging, but I am confident that he will come up with something that speaks volumes about my character (which, for the record, is virtually [as in almost, but not quite] spotless).

I'm Mr. Me, and I approve this message.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home