Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Throwing My Hat In The Ring

Yep, I like my fellow bloggers have decided to offer you the choice to elect for president someone that is not simply 'the lesser of two evils' but someone that is genuinely right. Today I throw my proverbial hat into the proverbial ring and (not proverbially) announce my candidcy for president. When you visit the poles on November 2nd (yep it is soon), remember that a vote for anyone besides Mr. Me is unamerican and can be punished by law due to the (now) infamous Patriot Act.
I don't want to put down my fellow runners ... but I can't help but start the mud slinging. Baren was allegedly dishonorably discharged from the military and never received a purple heart. Dr. Worm was in on the whole Mushroom Scandal, I'll bet that he never even mentioned it. In fact, the Mushroom Scandal was masterminded by my opponent. He was the only one with the underground connections to make it all happen.
I have always tried to keep my nose clean and I have a great plan for America.

Vote Mr. Me for a jorb well done

PS - I have been nominated by the Green Replocrat party to run for presidency

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home