Thursday, February 24, 2005

Horray!

Today is a red letter day, yes indeed. As frequent visitors will note, there is a new item on my webpage today. It is a Google adsense bar, and it is right over there on the right hand side, just a little below my flavorite links. PLEASE, if anything strikes your fancy, do not hesitate to click it. Yes, money is a good thing and I think that most of you will agree. These days I could use a little extra moneys - so since the "Make a Donation" button hasn't accumulated a red cent, I decided to try a different route.

Last time I told you about podcasting and mentioned that I may be making an audio post - per usual nobody said anything about this idea, and also per usual I interpreted this as that ya'll wanted to hear my squirley voice and yet I have disapointed. Yes, I promise that it is coming sooner or later - notice that I didn't specify a date or time there, just it's coming when I am happy with the way it sounds. Until then, you will just have to deal with my squirley typing (insert smiley face here).

Well, I have had a long day/night so I'll sign off for now.
Until next time,
~ Mr. Me ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home